Many companies struggle with maintaining their monitoring systems and looking for more efficient services via the cloud for remote monitoring. Remote monitoring and control systems are designed to collect data about the operations of any given unit and transmit that data back via the cloud or secured channel. Enabling operators to provide response times from another remote terminal at home or other locations is critical in these environments.
Some benefits of a remote monitoring system include:
- Improving Productivity: With a well-planned network design, operators can carry out their tasks remotely and anytime with any connected devices.
- Information at Your Fingertips: Canvas Mobile brings vital features users can enjoy on their Canvas-enabled PCs, Catalyst display wall processors, or mobile phones and tablets. Canvas Mobile will allow mobile phones and tablets to be destinations and sources to feed video into Canvas network.
- Reduce Operating Costs: Operation centers can be decentralized with multiple smaller personal operator terminals resulting in significant cost reductions.
- Data Reliability: Secured seamless data flow starts at the device level and pushes the data directly to mobile devices, enterprise-level software, or other reporting systems.
- Reduced Downtime: Alerts or critical information can notify any portable device such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Intuitive Dashboards: Dashboards display information with data visualizations. For businesses, dashboards are used to track and display other key data points. Designing a dashboard is a means of effective communication that users can read at a glance to understand current content and access information that otherwise would have been layered in complex data sets.
Canvas integrates the functionality of the Jupiter ControlPoint application with the sharing capabilities of Canvas on Catalyst and PixelNet wall processors. It is intended as a growth path for current ControlPoint installations, offering high-resolution support in addition to cross-enterprise sharing of screens and videos. Canvas enables any source on a traditional display wall—video, data, applications, and more—to be shared with colleagues logged onto their PCs down the hall, across campus, or worldwide.
Canvas delivers end-to-end collaboration. Users can share sources from anywhere in the network with colleagues at the main display wall or on PCs, tablets, and smartphones at other locations. Remote clients can be configured as sources and destinations for sharing visual information. Canvas allows users to annotate directly on all sources, including live video streams. Canvas is a software suite that extends the capabilities of the current product offering of Jupiter display wall controllers, along with a client application. Live video, real-time data, application screens, web windows, documents, and presentations are just a handful of the sources you can utilize with Canvas.
Please reach out to email@example.com for any inquiries about any Jupiter product.