Jupiter Systems is looking for a software engineer to participate in the software design and development of current and next generations of video-processing systems for high end video walls for command and control and other mission critical applications.
- Develop new native and web-based software applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- Familiarity with multimedia data processing, streaming video and audio
- Experience with multithreaded programming, networking, TCP/IP and socket programming
- Experience working as a part of the team using Agile and Waterfall development
- Good understanding of unit testing, test automation, code coverage, build tools, etc.
- H.264 encoding/decoding
- Working knowledge of OpenGL, OpenCL, DirectX, familiarity with graphics pipeline
- .NET, WCF, WPF, MVC and MVVM architectures
- WebRTC, WebSocket
- Node.JS, Bootstrap, React, jQuery
- Windows and Linux development experience
• Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H1B sponsorship is available.